Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pre-Thanksgiving.

So, I am getting pretty psyched for Thanksgiving!  It seems like my husband will be back in Virginia just in the nick of time, so we'll be able to spend our first Thanksgiving together as husband & wife- something I am truly thankful for!!!

My mom & Carl are coming down to celebrate with us for a couple days.  They haven't seen where we're living yet, and my mom loves the ocean, so it should be a great visit!!  We are excited to have them!

I am half excited, half nervous about Thanksgiving dinner.  This will be the first time I've ever cooked a holiday meal myself...  We are doing a typical Turkey-Day meal; the bird, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, pie.  The only thing that I am not worried about is the cranberry sauce.  Carl insists on the canned jelly kind!

Does anyone have any tips for me?   Or any good Thanksgiving cooking stories??

No comments:

Post a Comment