Monday, October 29, 2012

Life Update.

Hello from Kings Bay, Georgia!!

It has been awhile since I've written a post, and I thought I would update everyone on life :-)

So, since I last wrote, Brian's boat went underway (out to sea for a short time) and I came home to Hilton.  I was really sad to leave my husband, but it was also nice to be back.

The Montpelier did not have a very smooth trip out, and subsequently they pulled into Kings Bay to do some unexpected repairs.  And what was supposed to be a 2.5 week underway, has turned into a "we don't quite know when we are coming home" situation.  Sigh.  Life with the Navy is never predictable.

Since we spent our whole time dating & engaged long-distance, being apart for long stretches isn't new for us...  But I know we didn't plan on spending our second month married away from each other.

So, I am down here visiting him for a few days!  He had the day off yesterday, and has his evenings free the next couple days.  It is just so nice to be together!!

It was exciting to fly into Jacksonville; I had never been to Florida before!!  Though I picked up my rental car, and drove right out!  I have now been to 31 states; I would love to do 50 by 50!!!

Yesterday we went to a state park because I wanted to see an alligator, but we couldn't find one ;-)

Praying for everyone in VA & in New York.  Hopefully the hurricane doesn't amount to much.  Though I am kinda hoping my flight home will be canceled and I'll have a few more days with my bf!!

Hey- if you want to see our wedding pics, you can check out my facebook album: Katie & Brian Dahl

Not too much else going on.  I am looking online for new sneakers.

Hopefully will have more adventures to post soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment